Fossil Fuels | Liberal Party | Revolving Doors
- Appointed to Fair Work Commission 23 March, 2021.
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Indi, Victoria, 2001.
- Re-elected 2004, 2007 and 2010. Defeated at federal election 2013.
- Shadow Parliamentary Secretary for Local Government from 2007 to 2008.
- Shadow Minister for Early Childhood Education, Childcare, Women and Youth from 2008 to 2008.
- Shadow Minister for Early Childhood Education, Childcare, Status of Women and Youth from 2008 to 2009.
- Shadow Minister for Innovation, Industry, Science and Research from 2009 to 2010.
- Shadow Minister for Innovation, Industry and Science from 2010 to 2013.
- Director of ASC Ptd Ltd, formerly the Australian Submarine Corporation 2013 to 2016
- General Manager of Government and Media Relations Hancock Prospecting Ptd Ltd 2016 to Present
- Following Mirabella’s failed 2016 bid to reclaim her old seat of Indi, Victoria she took the position of General Manager of Government and Media Relations with Hancock Prospecting Ptd Ltd in 2016. She still retains the position today.
- The position has been described as Gina Rinehart’s “lobbyist and spin doctor”
- Rinehart cited the expansion of Hancock Prospecting mining operations as the impetus for Mirabella’s role.